1800 464 800
24 July 2014The Employment Assistance Fund (EAF) G
12 June 2014Do you know an individual or organisation (small, medium or large) that has made an out
3 June 2014Due to maintenance on the JobAccess secure site, the Supported Wage System (SWS) and Em
Top 5 Questions
- How do I find a Disability Employment Service provider? The contact details of all the Disability Employment Service providers in your local area are available on the Australian Job Search website.
- Why is my Supported Wage System application still pending? You will need to telephone your Supported Wage Management Unit on 1800 065 123 to check on progress.
- What is the Employment Assistance Fund? It provides funds to help people with disability to improve their access to work. It can help with the costs of installing accessible doors, ramps, adjusting heights of switches, assistive technology, Auslan interpreting and disability awareness training.
- Do all Supported Wage Assessment Agreements have to be sent to the Fair Work Commission? No, only send them to the Fair Work Commission if the relevant industrial instrument requires them to be lodged with the Fair Work Commission.
- What are reasonable adjustments? Reasonable adjustment relates to a provision in the Disability Discrimination Act. For example, it is necessary to make reasonable adjustments to enable a person with disability to have equal opportunity to be considered for selection, appointment, promotion, transfer and training.