Australian JobSearch is one of Australia’s largest online job boards. You can search through a large pool of jobs for vacancies across Australia.
On JobSearch, you can also find information about working conditions, careers, training, volunteering, harvest work and Australian Government employment service providers.
JobSearch can help you:
- change careers
- start your own business
- find Work for the Dole, volunteering or harvest labour opportunities
- find an Australian Government employment service provider.
JobSearch is an Australian Government website and you can register to use JobSearch for free.
Using JobSearch to search for jobs
Finding a job on JobSearch is as easy! On the JobSearch home page:
- To search for a job which has been advertised recently, click on ‘Find a job’ and then ‘New jobs' located on the left side menu. Then select your state or territory and your region from the map to display a list of available job opportunities.
- You can also search for job opportunities by occupation, location, postcode or by industry by clicking on the relevant link located on the left side menu.
- If you are having trouble finding jobs to suit you, you can use the ‘Advanced Search’ option on the left side menu and include more details to increase your chances of success. You can also search for a specific Job ID using the ‘Advanced Search’ option.
If you having trouble accessing information on JobSearch, call the Job Seeker Hotline on 13 62 68.
Why register to use Australian JobSearch?
Registering with JobSearch makes it easy for you to find jobs and for employers to find you.
When you register with JobSearch, you can create a Job Match Profile. When employers search for staff, they can view a summary of your Job Match Profile and contact you about employment opportunities. Please note this summary of your skills and experience does not include personal information. For information about creating a Job Match Profile, follow this link:
Registering to use JobSearch
Go to the JobSearch home page and follow the links to register for free. There is a link to JobSearch in our Related Links.
If you are receiving assistance from an Australian Government employment service provider, they will be able to help you register with JobSearch.
If you are already registered with JobSearch you can log in via JobSearch’s home page.